While in the Harbor Compliance software suite, you may want to provide user access to an Individual or edit a User that already has access to your account. Below are steps to edit user access:
*Please note you must have Account Admin access to view users.
How to edit user access
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the Users module.
3. Find the user you would like to edit and click Edit to the right of the user
3. In the Contact Information section, you can update the User's name, phone number, address, or email.
4. If the Individual has not yet been granted access to the account, click Set up this individual's user access.
*If you have not provided an email address for the User, you will be prompted to add an email to ensure the User will receive an invitation to set up their personal login.
5. In the User Access section, you can set the level of access you would like the User to have.
*For more information about user access levels: What are the different levels of user access?
6. In the Email Notifications section, you can select what email notifications this user will receive and for which companies, as well as compliance report email frequency.
7. In the Billing Access section, you can grant access to billing and set up billing notifications by company.
8. Finally, you have the option to set the user as a Fulfillment Contact. The fulfillment contact is the person designated to communicate with our team throughout the delivery of your services. This person is authorized to keep your filing information up to date.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.