Some licenses expire, and License Manager allows you to set an expiration date on a license to keep a record of the expiration date. This article will guide you on how to add an expiration date to a license.
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the License Manager module.
3. Click the Details button for the license you need to edit.
4. Click the Edit button.
5. Within the Edit modal, there are two options to set an expiration date:
1. Check the box next to Calculated by System. This will calculate the Expiration Date based on the earliest incomplete renewal event.
2. Manually enter an expiration date for your license in the Expiration Date field.
*When you manually enter an expiration date, it will not automatically update when a renewal event is marked complete. If the expiration date is not calculated by the system, you will have to manually update it after completing a renewal.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.