With License Manager, you can change the name of an event that is not managed by Harbor Compliance. This article will guide you on how to change the name of an event in License Manager.
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the License Manager module.
3. Click the Details button for the license you need to edit.
4. Click on the Events tab. Click on the Actions menu and then click Edit.
5. Within the Edit Event modal, change the Event Name. Once finished, click Submit.
* Event names can only be changed if they are not managed by Harbor Compliance.
Want us to manage your charity registration or license? Check out our Fundraising Compliance or Managed Annual License Service.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.