Within License Manager, you can assign the events that Harbor Compliance does not manage to Users in your account. This article will guide you on how to assign a User to an event.
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the License Manager module.
3. Click the Details button for the license you need to edit.
4. Click on the Events tab. Click on the Actions menu and then click Edit.
5. Choose a user you would like to assign to the event under the Assigned To field. You can assign an event to one or multiple Users.
*If Harbor Compliance manages your license, you will not be able to assign the event to a User.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.