With License Manager, you can assign events that Harbor Compliance does not manage to Users in your account. This article will guide you on how to assign a User to an event.
How to assign a user to an event in License Manager
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the License Manager module.
3. Click the Details button for the license you need to edit.
4. Click on the Events tab. Click on the Actions menu and then click Edit.
5. Choose a user you'd like to assign the event to under the Assigned To field. You can assign an event to multiple Users if you need to.
*If Harbor Compliance manages your license, you will not be able to assign the event to a User.