If the frequency of a filing changes, you can update the frequency of an event in License Manager. This article will guide you on how to set the frequency of an event.
How to change the frequency of an event in License Manager
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the License Manager module.
3. Click on Details for the license you need to edit.
4. Click on the Events tab. Find the event you need to edit and click the Actions menu. Within the dropdown menu, click Edit.
5. Click on the Frequency dropdown menu and choose a new frequency. You can choose a preset option or choose Custom for more options. Once you are finished, click Submit.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.