Within License Manager, you have the ability to add or change filing fees for events that are not managed by Harbor Compliance. This article will guide you on how to set a filing fee for an event.
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the License Manager module.
3. Click the Details button for the license you need to edit.
4. Click on the Events tab. Click on the Actions menu and then click Edit.
5. Add or change the Filing Fee. Once finished, click Submit.
* You can also use the Override Filing Fee option to make a one-time change to the filing fee. This change will only apply to the current event and will not change the filing fee for future events.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.