When you are working with a license for a business or an individual, things can get complicated. When using License Manager with Harbor Compliance, we aim to simplify the process of adding and keeping track of your licenses. Below will guide you through adding a license to License Manager:
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the License Manager module.
3. Click on the Add License button.
4. Use the Import License To Account tool on the left to find the license in our reference data. Locate the correct license by searching the license type and jurisdiction, then click the Import button to add that license to your account.
* If you cannot locate a license in our system, you can also click on Add Custom License at the top right of the screen to create one of your own.
5. Once you import a license, you will need to edit the license details and import any applicable events. To do this, start by clicking the Details button in the Account Data column for the license you need to edit.
6. To add the details of a license, click Edit on the License Details screen. On this modal, add a License Number, Start Date, etc. Once you are finished editing the license, click Submit.
*To ensure the license expiration date is automatically updated when you mark events complete, be sure to leave the Calculated by system box checked.
7. To import an event, click on the Events tab. The Reference Data column will show all applicable events that can be added to your license. Click Import on any events you need to add.
*You can also click Add Event under the Account Data column to add any custom events to your license if reference data events are not available.
8. Once you add the Event, edit the event by going to Actions and choosing to edit, mark complete, or delete the event.
9. On the Edit Event screen, update the due date, filing fee, assignee, etc. Once finished, click Submit.
Want us to manage your charity registration or license? Check out our Fundraising Compliance or Managed Annual License Service.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.