When you are working with a license for a business or an individual, things can get complicated. When using License Manager with Harbor Compliance, we aim to simplify the process of adding and keeping track of your license. Below will guide you on how to add a license to License Manager:
How to add a license to License Manager
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the License Manager module.
3. Click on the Add License button.
4. Use the Import License To Account tool on the left to find the license in our reference data. Once located, click on the Import button to import that license into your account.
* If you cannot locate a license in our system, you can also click on Add Custom License to create one of your own.
5. Once you import a license, you will also want to import any applicable events. To do this, click the Details button in the Account Data column for the license you need to add events to.
6. Click on the Events tab. When you do this, the Reference Data column will show all applicable events that can be imported into your license. Click Import on any events you need to add to your license.
*You can also click Add Event under the Account Data column to add any custom events to your license. This is handy if reference data events are not available.
7. Once the Events are Imported you can also edit the License by clicking the blue Edit button in details.
8. Once the screen to add information comes up you can add in things such as License Number or setting a Start Date and then click Submit when you are finished.