When an annual report event is completed in Entity Manager, it is moved to the Completed section under the Events tab within an entity registration. These events are also available to view on the Event List tab in Entity Manager.
This article will cover how to view a completed annual report event in Entity Manager:
How to view completed annual report events
1. Log in to the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the Entity Manager module in the dashboard.
3. Within Entity Manager, you have two ways to view completed events. The first option is to click on the Event List tab and clicking on the Complete button at the top right of the list.
4. You can also view Completed events for a specific entity registration. In order view, these specific events, navigate to the Registration List in Entity Manager and click on Details.
5. Within Registration Details, click on the Events tab.
6. Click on the Complete button to see all of the completed events.
If you would like us to serve as your Registered Agent or handle your Annual Report for an entity registration, check out our Registered Agent Service or Managed Annual Report Service. Have any additional questions? Contact Us.