One of the benefits of Entity Manager is free document storage for files related to your entity registrations. This article will show you how to upload a document to an entity registration in Entity Manager.
1. Log in to the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the Entity Manager module in the left navigation menu.
3. Click on the Details link for the registration where you need to upload a document.
4. Within Registration Details, click on the Documents tab.
5. To upload a document, click the Add button. You can choose to either create a folder structure to keep things organized or upload all documents to the main folder.
6. To upload a document, either Browse your device or drag and drop the file onto the page.
7. Once the document has been selected, click Upload.
8. You should then receive a confirmation that your document was successfully uploaded.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.