Sometimes, a state might make a temporary or permanent change to the filing fee for your annual report. For annual report events that we do not manage for you in Entity Manager, you have the ability to change this filing fee to more accurately track your filings.
This article will cover the process of changing the filing fee for an annual report event.
How to change the filing fee on an annual report event
1. Log in to the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the Entity Manager module in the left navigation menu.
3. Click on the Details link for the registration you would like to edit.
4. Click on the Events tab.
5. Find the event you need to edit and click on Actions and then Edit.
6. Update the Filing Fee amount and then click Submit.
If you would like us to serve as your Registered Agent or handle your annual reports for an entity registration, check out our Registered Agent Service or Managed Annual Report Service. Have any additional questions? Contact Us.