Archiving a registration is useful for removing the registration from the Registration List, Map, and Notifications Center. It is also common to archive a registration once it is terminated in order to "hide" it from the list of active registrations. This article will cover how to archive a registration in Entity Manager.
* Archiving a registration differs from terminating a registration as events will continue to increment with an archived registration.
How to archive an entity registration
1. Log in to the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the Entity Manager module in the left menu.
3. Click on the Details link for the registration you need to archive.
4. Click on the Edit button.
5. On the Edit Registration modal, scroll down to Archived and check the box. Once you are finished, click Submit.
If you would like us to serve as your Registered Agent or handle your annual reports for an entity registration, check out our Registered Agent Service or Managed Annual Report Service. Have any additional questions? Contact Us.