When setting up an entity registration in Entity Manager, you have options on what data you would like to populate for the registration. This article will cover how to add a registration number and the effective date to an entity registration in Entity Manager.
How to add a registration number and effective date
1. Log in to the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the Entity Manager module in the left menu.
3. Click on the Details link for the registration you need to add a registration number or effective date for.
4. Click on the Edit button.
5. On the Edit Registration module, you'll be able to add the Registration Number and Effective Date. Once you are finished, click Submit.
If you would like us to serve as your Registered Agent or handle your annual reports for an entity registration, check out our Registered Agent Service or Managed Annual Report Service. Have any additional questions? Contact Us.