As part of Registered Agent Service, we offer courtesy annual report reminders to ensure that you stay in good standing with the state. Filing annual reports on time is critical to staying compliant. Our software tracks your annual reports and sends reminders prior to the due dates.
See below on how to set up and manage your annual report reminders:
Setting up annual report reminders
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the Indivduals module.
3. Click Edit* on your user account.
* Regular and Restricted users will only be able to edit their own notifications. Admin users can edit notifications for all users.
4. Scroll down to the Email Notifications section. Here, you can choose to be notified of upcoming annual reports by ensuring the Notify Annual Report* box is checked.
*You will need to have a valid email address set for this individual in order to receive notifications.
5. If you click on Customize by Company, you can customize which companies you want to receive annual report reminders for.
If you need to add Registered Agent Service for another jurisdiction, you can do so by clicking the Add States button in the Registered Agent Service module.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.