One of the most important parts of having Registered Agent Service is ensuring you get notifications when you get new documents delivered.
See below on how to set up and manage your document delivery notifications:
Setting up document delivery notifications
1. Log in on the Harbor Compliance website.
2. Click on the Individuals module.
3. Click Edit* on your user account.
* Regular and Restricted users will only be able to edit their own notifications. Admin users can edit notifications for all users.
4. Scroll down to the Email Notifications* section. Here, you can choose to be notified of new document deliveries by ensuring the Notify Service of Process and Notify Registered Agent Regular Mail** boxes are checked.
* You will need to have a valid email address set for this individual in order to receive notifications.
** You can choose to receive notifications for all document deliveries or only Service of Process or Regular Mail.
5. If you click on Customize by Company, you can customize which companies you want to receive document delivery notifications for.
If you need to add Registered Agent Service for another jurisdiction, you can do so by clicking on the Add States button in the Registered Agent Service module.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.