- From the sidenav, select the Companies module.
- Find the Company you wish to edit in the list. Then on the right, click on "View company details".
- Click on the "Tax Years" tab.
- Click the "+ Add Tax Year" button in the upper right.
- A Name must be entered. This is usually just the year, e.g. 2020. From this, the system will calculate the appropriate Start Date and End Date.
- When the company files a change in fiscal year end, you will need to record, e.g "2020 Short-Year" and "2020 Long-Year" as two separate Tax Years. Please contact us if you need assistance recording this correctly.
- All other fields can be filled out but are not required. Scroll down and click "Submit"
- You’ll now see the new Tax Year listed in your Company.
Was this article helpful?0 people found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request