All user accounts are set up with default email notifications. If you would like to adjust which automatic system emails you receive, this article will guide you on how to edit your email notification preferences.
1. From the top navigation, click Profile in the top right.
2. In the drop-down menu click Profile Settings.
3. Click the Email Settings tab.
4. For each Company listed, click Edit on the right.
5. On the Edit screen, you may adjust your registered agent, billing, or other notifications.
6. When you are finished editing, click Submit at the bottom of the edit screen.
If you have Account Admin access, you may also edit email settings for yourself and other users through the Individuals module. You can find more information about that process in our How to adjust an individual's email notifications article.
Have any additional questions? Contact Us.