If you have Managed Annual Report Service with us, you can submit information for your annual reports through the Client Portal. We securely store this information and use it to prepare your filings throughout the year.
On this page:
- How do I provide my information when getting started?
- How do I review and edit my information on file?
- Frequently asked questions
How do I provide my information when getting started?
If you need to submit information for your Annual Reports, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account
- Click on “Project Status” on the side menu
- Projects that need information will display an orange “Submit Information” button. Click that button.
- The first screen provides an overview of the information we will need to complete your filings. Once you are ready, click “Get Started” to enter your information.
- Enter the information and click “Continue”.
- When you have entered all of the information, a review page displays showing you a summary of all information. When you are satisfied with your input, click “Finish”.
- A confirmation page will appear. Use the blue button to return to your account.
How do I review and edit my information on file?
Projects that already have information on file will display a gray “Review Information” button. You can click that button anytime to review and edit the information you provided previously.
A review page displays showing you a summary of all information. To change the information in a section, click “Change Company Details”.
When you are satisfied with your input, click “Finish”.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if I need to send information?
We will notify you by email when information is needed. You will receive an email with a link to access the Information Form. If we don’t receive the information we need, we will automatically send three reminder emails to you. You can also find if you need to submit information by reviewing the Project Status screen. Projects that require your attention are highlighted so that you can take action. You can also proactively review your Information Form at any time and make necessary changes.
What if you have my information already?
We will save your information for future use. Instead of asking for the information more than once, your information will be stored and used for all of your annual report filings. Certain states, however, require additional information that must be submitted every year, so we will ask for that information annually. Rest assured that our technology has streamlined our requests to the absolute minimum and we will only request information from you when it is necessary.
How do you ensure my information is accurate?
While our desire is to streamline your experience, we remain committed to submitting your filings using accurate information. To that end, we will periodically prompt you to review your information. We will send you an email every 180 days requesting that you log in and review. If anything changes throughout the year, you can access your Information Form at any time to make updates.
Is this how I should submit information for my other projects?
This feature is currently only available for Managed Annual Report Service. We will be releasing this functionality for other services soon. In the meantime, we will continue to request information by PDF forms. We will let you know when we have updates!