The In-App Comments feature enables you to communicate with your Client Success Manager or Compliance Analyst directly through your account. If you need to provide information or have a question about a project Harbor Compliance is managing, you can use In-App Comments to send a message or upload files. Below are steps outlining how to access and use this feature:
How to use In-App comments
2. Click Comments on the project for which you need to share information.
Note: Each project will have a unique comments link
3. Click into the text box on the Comments window and type your message.
4. If you need to upload a file, click Add Attachment.
5. Click Add (+)
6. Click Upload to add a file or New Folder to organize multiple files
7. To select a file, you can either drag and drop or click Browse your device.
8. Click Upload once all files have been added.
10. When you are finished typing your message and/or uploading files, click Submit.
11. Your comment will appear under the text box. Your Client Success Manager or Compliance Analyst will receive a notification to review and respond to the information provided.
When the Comments window is closed, you will return to the Project Status screen.
Once your Client Success Manager or Compliance Analyst responds to your comment, you will receive an email notification letting you know you have a new message. This email will also contain a hyperlink to view the content of the response.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.