Information privacy and confidentiality are fundamental to our client engagements. While much of the information contained in the filings we prepare is public record, we recognize that trust is foundational to successful partnerships with our clients. As such, we follow strict standards to protect your data and maintain the confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
We meet or exceed industry-standard data security protocols and take additional measures to safeguard your information. Below are some of the technical and business processes we follow that pertain to those protocols.
- All website traffic is encrypted via SSL (2048 bit encryption)
- Secure, PCI-compliant credit card processing is handled on our website and by phone
- Regular security audits and automated vulnerability testing are conducted of our website and offices
- Safeguards are in place including data loss protection, backup and recovery processes, and incident management processes
- All employees undergo criminal background checks, receive security training, and are required to follow our security, privacy, and confidentiality policies
- All employee hardware is centrally issued, protected from malware and monitored, and retired
- Sensitive data policies underlying our technology and operations require increased protection (e.g. access control, encryption, handling procedures) based on the type of file or data contained (e.g. personally identifiable information, payment details, SSN, fingerprints)
- Rackspace provides much of our dedicated IT infrastructure, including Rackspace Managed Security services
- We will never ask you for personally sensitive information such as your social security number over email